SITE MANAGER : Job Description
Posted March 20, 2019.
PURPOSE The Site Manager oversees weekly events, which includes client and vendor
interaction and event set up and closing.
RESPONSIBILITIES Site Management | Events
- Execute necessary pre-event set up per PAIKKA layout
- Receive and greet vendors
- Review House Rules and expectations with vendors upon arrival
- Perform final vendor walk throughs at event conclusion
- Manage site variables, i.e. temperature, lights, access, perimeter checks etc.
- Review upcoming events on weekly basis
- Clear venue at conclusion of rental period
- Complete post event write up for each event
- Attend monthly meetings to prepare for upcoming events
QUALIFICATIONS The Site Manager must be a highly organized, efficient individual with a background in the event industry or customer service.
- Minimum high school degree or GED equivalent
- Proficient with all Google platforms
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Excellent written communication skills
- Professional demeanor
- Reliable attendance
PAIKKA is an equal opportunity employer.
CONDITIONS The Site Manager must be available for a minimum of 12 hours per week. Friday and Saturday daytime and evening availability is required.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.